cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduler getting force stopped by XZAPBCC1APP0078

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good Day, We are experiencing the following errors while running in Scheduler. Process stopped from resource XZAPBCC1APP0078. XZAPBCC1APP0078 is our application server. Please advise. Thank You
6 REPLIES 6

paul_fraser
Level 3
Does any one have a solution to this? I'm getting the same issue most days

PrateekMehan
Level 6
Even I am getting similar kind of errors like ""Resource InUse"" , ""Object not set to an instant of resource"" , Resource Unavailable . Please advice. Thanks.

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Jerome - try looking at the Windows Event Log on the application server machine to see of that reveals anything. Also sanity-check that the application server machine is not being rebooted or the BP Server service is not somehow getting stopped/restarted.

Miguel_JesusFer
Level 3
Did you know why this was happening? Memory?

Carol__Ouellet
Level 5
We had 4 processes being stopped this way at the same time. I could not find any relevant event in the event viewer on the blueprism section and in windows logs. Did anyone find any clue to this issue ? Any ticket opened with BP ?

AndrzejKaczor
Level 4
hello, I had the same issue and I found the answer. My problem: I had run a task from scheduler, with 2 machines working on the same process, but the first one has been stopped due to an error. I'd expect that the second machine would still work on the process, but it got stopped. The error stated that the machine got stopped from ""Application"" resource. The fix for that issue, was unticking the ""fail fast on any errors"" tickbbox in that one task in schedule. Br Andrzej