cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduler process never starts

berathanimre
Level 2
Hi, I am trying to create schedule. But it doesnt run. I attached a picture for you to see, under the Schedule section my "New schedule" has 3 dots but when the time comes those 3 dots disappear and it stays in that stage.  It even cant be seen on recent activity tab. What I do: -I open Automate.exe with resourcepc and /public parameters -Then I open Blueprism and inside control tab I set schedule using schedule tab.  After that I wait for that time to come. But nothing happens.   To test it I manually send the process under Session Management and Start selected process and it works. However Scheduling doesnt work.
3 REPLIES 3

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
Running a session manually in control room from your own PC is different from running it from a Schedule which kicks it off from your Application Server.  Are you using an application server?  Can your Application Server connect to your resourcepc?  What errors are showing in the Application Server windows event logs?

NilanshuSoni
Level 4
Hi Denis, i am also getting the same kind of error and we are using the application server. Yes, i can see my app server is connected with my resourcepc from control room on app server. can you help resolving this issue?

NilanshuSoni
Level 4
Now, i am not able to see any of my resource pc on my app server control room