cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Unavailable

LokeshRaj
Level 4
10633.png 
I am trying to use the decipher but I am not able to use it. Can someone explain to me why this occurs?

------------------------------
Lokesh Raj
3 REPLIES 3

LokeswarGalla
Level 2
Hi,

HTTP Error 503 occurs when a website's server is down, so you won't be able to access the site until it's fixed. Could be, site it is down for maintenance, too many people may be causing the site to overload, someone taken the site offline. 

Were you able to access decipher previously? if yes, check with admin team if any maintenance activities are planned

Else, cross verify if you are using the correct link.

Lokeswar Galla 
RPA Team Lead
Asia/Kolkata

Thanks, @Lokeswar Galla

I have used decipher previously on the same device, but I am getting this error from yesterday onwards. But let me check with the IT Team.

​​

Lokesh Raj

ManikSharma
Level 3

It could be that the user identity is outdated, especially if you've tried starting a stopped app pool and the next request again fails.

In IIS, go to the Application Pools under the Server, then find the correct Application Pool for your website, and click on it. On the Advanced Settings menu to the right, select Identity and change it and enter a new user and password. Click on your Application Pool again, and select Recycle to restart it.

You can also try looking at the error message in Event Viewer, under Windows Logs, Application, Details tab.

Manik Sharma
Senior Consultant, Intelligent Automation
Information Services Group
Bengaluru, Karnataka
Manik Sharma Senior Consultant, Intelligent Automation Information Services Group Bengaluru, Karnataka