cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soap Request Returns Empty response

LuukOlthof
Level 4
Hello All,

I am trying to use a SOAP Webservice in a Blue Prism Process. I added the Web Service in the System settings, added the WSDL, selected the correct methods and link to the SSL certificate. 

The web services object that is automatically greated also shows what is to be expected. 
However when sending the request the reponse is empty.
With empty I mean that the output collection is populated with fields, (being nested collections) but none of the fields have actual values.
36405.png

I have tried sending the same request with a third-party application SoapUI, using the same input parameters, same authentication same everything. And here I get the response including the values. 

I have been in contact with the Web Service provider and they have been able to assure that in both cases i.e. sending the request from Blue Prism and from SoapUI the request is received and the correct response sent back. I was able to see this for myself.

It seems like in the steps between Blue Prism receiving the reponse, translating the XML to a Collection and storing it into the output colleciton the values are lost. 

Does this seem familiar? Does someone know a way to find the issue?

Any help would be welcome!

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

YasuyukiKoike
Level 6
Hi Luuk,

I referenced this youtube video and made my WebServices two years ago.

(Blue Prism) Part 44 : Working With WebServices - YouTube

I hope this help you.