cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soft Validation Warning - Decipher

Carlos_Medina
Level 3

Hello everyone,

I'm using Decipher to recognize some money values from 17 different types of invoices. In most of the cases, decipher recognizes pretty well, but in five cases, decipher gets all the values correct, but the documents every time need to be validated manually.

My document form definition is defined as the image bellow:

30097.png
But instead of going to complete, Decipher puts the batch on data validation to be treated manually.
Decipher:
30098.png
Document:
30099.png
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Decipher:
30101.png
Document:
30102.png
I've done the data verification of these documents several times, but Decipher continues to need to treat the data manually. Is there any way to not make it go to data verification or but just the invoices with warning on another batch? Because the values are correct.

------------------------------
Carlos Medina
1 REPLY 1

Hello Carlos,

I can see that the Valor Total field has low confidence due to which Decipher is pushing the documents to Data verification stage. You can use the MISC parameters to set the low confidence level for this field and see if that is working. 

Miscellaneous parameters (blueprism.com) - Refer CCL and FFL parameters. you can play around with these two parameters to set the OCR confidence level.

Athiban Mahamathi ,
SimplifyNext,
Technical Consultant