cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spying a SAP application in Win32 and Accessibility mode

HectorArenas
Level 3
Hi everyone, When I open an application object directly from Blue Prism, I am able to successfully spy a SAP application using the Win32 and accessibility mode. Furthermore, I am able to run the page and make sure that everything works. However, once I try to run the page from within a process, the action cannot be completed because some elements cannot be found (no matches with given parameters). When I open the object (from within BP) and try to re-identify them win32 mode and accessibility mode are not highlighting anything anymore. Reopening the business object from Blue Prism, I get the same issue. This is only solved by logging out of the Computer and logging back in, but I still can't call the action from within a process. Any help towards solving this would be appreciated. Thanks, Hector
2 REPLIES 2

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
It sounds like there are some inconsistancies in your environment? For SAP applications we recommend the use of the SAP interface as your premier way of building your application model, there are knowledgebase articles about how this is turned on within the SAP GUI. I have never seen Accessibility Mode working in SAP myself, so it has always been SAP mode that I have used.

HectorArenas
Level 3
Hi Denis, Thanks for your response. I have been using the SAP Interface to spy elements, but there are a couple of buttons that it doesn't recognize and for which I needed other Technologies (win32 - accesibility mode). Furthermore, I need to perform a double click on a dynamic table (presing enter on the cell does not work and there is no other transaction that I can use). Therefore, using SAP mode alone is not an option in this case. About the inconsistencies, I don't think so: it was working fine for a couple of days (when I was developing the BO) until I tested it consuming that action from whithin a process.