cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tag Filtering

DhirenPatel
Level 3
Hi all, I'm wondering if somebody (ideally from BP) can confirm the correct use of tag filtering? The work queues guide states when searching for multiple tag to use speech mark at the start and end of the search i.e - "Find: Me; -Find: Single; WorkType: All" however when searching in the tags column in Blue Prism the search doesn't bring anything back however if I search using the following Find: Me; -Find: Single; WorkType: All this brings back results. Kind of confused and wondering if somebody could shed any light on this please?
2 REPLIES 2

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
Are you setting your search string within a data item that is then used in the Work Queues action or are you just putting the text directly into the input parameter of your Work Queue action?? I think the confusion has occured because quotations are not required for text data stored in a data item. I would guess that ""Find: Me; -Find: Single; WorkType: All"" looks correct if you are just putting the text directly into the action input parameter, but that would be incorrect if you are using a data item to store it in. Without quotations - Find: Me; -Find: Single; WorkType: All would be incorrect if you are just typing the text directly into the input parameter but would be correct as a value in your data item.

DhirenPatel
Level 3
Hi Denis, I have figured this out. It was my own mistake!. Cheers,