cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Structured Docs support

Does Decipher IDP support structured documents types?

------------------------------
Bimal Sebastian
Consultant
Blueprism
Asia/Kolkata
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

TimDay
Staff
Staff
Thank you for the question Bimal!

Yes.

Decipher IDP allows custom documents to be defined. This means that customers will be able to use Decipher IDP to process a wide range of standardized document formats with a high degree of accuracy.

These definitions can also include validation data, such as checking date of birth format.

Validation rules can also be applied to the data values, e.g. checking the age given is relevant to the application type.

I hope that this information helps, should you have any other questions I would be happy to help.

Thank you 

Tim 

Tim Day
Product Owner
Blue Prism

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

TimDay
Staff
Staff
Thank you for the question Bimal!

Yes.

Decipher IDP allows custom documents to be defined. This means that customers will be able to use Decipher IDP to process a wide range of standardized document formats with a high degree of accuracy.

These definitions can also include validation data, such as checking date of birth format.

Validation rules can also be applied to the data values, e.g. checking the age given is relevant to the application type.

I hope that this information helps, should you have any other questions I would be happy to help.

Thank you 

Tim 

Tim Day
Product Owner
Blue Prism