cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Analytics API

zainebdhifli1
Level 3
Hi,

Please, how can I get my token in order to test Text Analytics API?

14162.png

------------------------------
zaineb dhifli
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

Hello,

You need to subscribe for MS Azure services as described in the DX Skill user guide. To create the account, go to https://azure.microsoft.com/en-in/services/cognitive-services/text-analytics/ and subscribe for the services - you will get the API key once you complete all the steps. You can start off with a free account if you are only exploring at this point.

Regards,
Pratyush

Pratyush Garikapati
ROM Architect
Blue Prism
Asia/Kolkata

View answer in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hello,

You need to subscribe for MS Azure services as described in the DX Skill user guide. To create the account, go to https://azure.microsoft.com/en-in/services/cognitive-services/text-analytics/ and subscribe for the services - you will get the API key once you complete all the steps. You can start off with a free account if you are only exploring at this point.

Regards,
Pratyush

Pratyush Garikapati
ROM Architect
Blue Prism
Asia/Kolkata

Hi Pratyush,

Thank you for your response, I have an account on Microsoft azure and I get the api key but I need to get the baerer token.

Regaeds,

Zaineb

14147.pngHi Zaineb,

You'll have to create a service for Text Analytics (under Cognitive Services) in Azure Portal. Once you've done that, go into the service, navigate to "Keys and Endpoint" and copy Key1 or Key2, and enter this key in the credential.

Let me know if it doesn't work.

Regards,
Pratyush

Pratyush Garikapati
ROM Architect
Blue Prism
Asia/Kolkata

Hi Pratyush,

Thank you for your prompt reply, I created  a service for Text Analytics in Azure Portal, but when I copy the Key and paste it into the credential

14149.jpg

I get this error message

14150.jpg

Regards,

Zaineb DHIFLI

Hi Zaineb,

Have you tried calling the Text Analytics API directly via Postman (or any other API software) and is it working there? If the endpoint works in Postman with your key then it should work in BP too, but checking in Postman will help narrow down the root cause.

Regards,
Pratyush

Pratyush Garikapati
ROM Architect
Blue Prism
Asia/Kolkata

Your BP role is not having access to that credential. You need to do this setting or tick a specific role that you have set up in your blue prism. This gives permission to read that credential. If you do not have permission to use that credential then blue prism throw that error you have attached.

14157.png

Thanks & Regards,
Tejaskumar Darji
Sr. RPA Consultant-Automation Developer