cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Key Value filed doesn't change after modification the field.

TomaszSukiennik
Level 5
Hi,
I've such situation:
I assign 'X' field in Interact as Key Value. In BP action 'Edit Field Value' I change value of 'X' field. In the Submission history table, value of 'Key value' doesn't change, but if I go to Action->View of that case, I see  value of 'X' field changed. Is it proper behavior of Interact? I would like to use 'Key value' as case's current status during process, but right now it's impossible.

Kind regards
Tomasz Sukiennik

------------------------------
Tomasz Sukiennik
Senior RPA Developer
Nordea
Europe/Lodz
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

joefarr
Staff
Staff
Hi Tomasz

As it stands, you can change the value in the field but the Key Value in the Submission history will always be the first value that was set. This does match the Item Key in a Blue Prism Process as that can't be changed once set either. 

I do think a current status field would be very useful though so please could you add this to our Ideation Portal?

Cheers

Joe Farr
Product Consultant
Blue Prism Limited

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

joefarr
Staff
Staff
Hi Tomasz

As it stands, you can change the value in the field but the Key Value in the Submission history will always be the first value that was set. This does match the Item Key in a Blue Prism Process as that can't be changed once set either. 

I do think a current status field would be very useful though so please could you add this to our Ideation Portal?

Cheers

Joe Farr
Product Consultant
Blue Prism Limited

Hi Joe
Thanks for advise
I rise the idea here: https://community.blueprism.com/innovate/ideas/viewidea?IdeationKey=b727905d-0e1b-4029-a448-e414d059e572

Kind regards

Tomasz Sukiennik
Senior RPA Developer
Nordea
Europe/Lodz