cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capture 3.1 - Template Modifcation

Neel1
MVP
Hello -
Is there any way in capture 3.1 version where we can also give our own template( full template or if full template is no possible, template having 1-2 page which will reflect in capture doc's file before the content section).

i am asking this because my organization is having customized section above content page. It will save time for org not to copy paste the information from capture doc file to their own file.

as of now, I can see we can change the color and insert a company logo as a modification in template

4934.png

------------------------------
Neeraj Kumar
Technical Architect
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

joefarr
Staff
Staff
Hi Neeraj

There isn't any way of importing a custom template for the PDD, although we do recognize that the PDD won't necessarily have all the required information which is why it's exported in an amendable Word document. 

If you'd like to see this in Capture in the future, or have ideas for any of our other products, you can submit it to our Ideation Portal.

Cheers

Joe Farr
Product Consultant
Blue Prism Limited

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

joefarr
Staff
Staff
Hi Neeraj

There isn't any way of importing a custom template for the PDD, although we do recognize that the PDD won't necessarily have all the required information which is why it's exported in an amendable Word document. 

If you'd like to see this in Capture in the future, or have ideas for any of our other products, you can submit it to our Ideation Portal.

Cheers

Joe Farr
Product Consultant
Blue Prism Limited

Hello Joe- Thanks for your reply.
Idea (https://community.blueprism.com/innovate/ideas/viewidea?IdeationKey=a559475f-f1c7-4e81-95c6-7fd3f9d7b03b) submitted .

Neeraj Kumar
Technical Architect