Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Spying Radio Button

Hi ,I spied the radio button in UI mode both Checked as well Unchecked, but while reading the Radio button with unchecked  element i got true value. Please Suggest is their any other method to spy and i already tried with surface Automation, but i di...

31851.png

Logout process often terminates

For the past few weeks, sometimes the logout process terminates on our schedules. This happens in different machines and is not continuous. I already increased the logs and check the event viewer and found nothing unusual. Does anyone had something s...

Resolved! Blue Prism Excel VBO Get Worksheet Only Visible?

Hi, Can the template Get Worksheet As Collection be altered so it only gets visible data? Dim ws as Object = _ GetWorksheet(handle, workbookname, worksheetname, False) ' Do we have a sheet? sheetexists = ws IsNot Nothing ' No sheet? No entry....

Get header & footer from each page in a word document.

Hi All,I have a requirement to extract header & footer from each page in a word document. The output can be in excel or collection -> Column A (page number), Column B (header), Column C (footer).These words are converted from PDF. So we want to get t...

Pending Session due to License limit

Hello team, We're facing an issue in one of our Blue Prism environment databases, which we have 21 license available, and something around 30 machines (resourcePC). And lately we are facing one of those resource with several pending sessions which ca...

cmd command to get status of Resource PC

Hi,I want to get the status details of the resource PC. So check the help tab of BP and found using "Busy" we get the status. But I am not able to understand how to use it.Can someone please help me with the complete command.C:\Program Files\Blue Pri...

Resolved! Blue Prism 7.0.1 Failing on function seperators

Hi community, I'm from Denmark, I have English language set on and using danish comma for seperating numbers. This means function seperators and number commas will be mixed up.Take this expression as an example: Mid([Item Data.CPR], 3, 2) -> Will fai...

Header and footer information from pdf

hello - I have a requirement to fulfill which ask for reading the header and footer from each page of pdf.how can i achieve this------------------------------Neeraj KumarTechnical Architect------------------------------

Neel1 by MVP
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Sub Process

Hi ,   Can anyone please tell me how to call a sub process dynamically ?. Like if we had the option to chnage the sub process name and input using a data item intead of a drop down. One option will be to use cmd prompt and run the bat file for eac...

Resolved! Error: Missing Link (in Wait Stage)

Hello,I am trying to set a check in a Wait Stage, that is, if the first requisition number in a list exists it will be selected and processed.I am getting the error that a link is missing - I moved the line from the anchor to Time Out, but still get ...

36866.png 36867.png

Salesforce APEX Data Loader

Does any one have any idea on Salesforce APEX Data Loader? Do we require any connector to interact this?------------------------------Ashok Kumar Karuru------------------------------

Login Agent Timing Out

Looking for some help with login agent failing on one of our VMs. Runs fine on 14 other machines, but this one times out after getting the credentials. We are able to RDP into the machine with the credentials, so I'm stumped as to what is causing the...

31365.png

ABBYY FlexiCapture with Blueprism

I am exploring the work around to connect Abby flexi capture with blueprism , I have downloaded the ABBYY_FlexiCapture_Connector_for_BluePrism from DX portal which contains Multi task VBO , single Task VBO , using the guide Document i have created th...