cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to run the process (which has action activity) from control room

PrabhakaranDha1
Level 3
I am unable to run the  process which has action activities from control room. It gives me below error message. "ERROR: Internal : Unexpected error Object reference not set to an instance of an object." But i am able to successfully debug it from Process studio. Am i missing any VBO mapping from settings? Please suggest
3 REPLIES 3

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
Are you running it on the same resource pc or from control room are you running it on a different PC?  If the latter it does sounds like you have missed something from your release.

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Impossible to say without more information but my guess would be that the increased speed of execution in control room is exposing some logical weakness. Process studio runs much slower (even on maximum speed), so it could be that in control room the process is trying to do things too quickly, before applications/files/whatever are ready.

PrabhakaranDha1
Level 3
@Denis, I am running it in same PC where I created a resource PC in Port 8188 (Status connected) @John, I have tried debugging it in high speed, but no luck.  My Process is super simple that contains only one action where i have used Utility Generel's Sleep action (Tried with different VBO's like MS Word) It works perfectly fine while debugging, but not from control room. Attached the process.