cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using MS outlook VBO, while we read the emails the signature of the emails are considered as attachments.

BijayalaxmiMoha
Level 2
Using MS outlook VBO, while we read the emails the signature of the emails are considered as attachments. Is there a way to read only attachments and not the signature?

------------------------------
Bijayalaxmi Mohapatra
1 REPLY 1

expertcr
Staff
Staff
Well, I never see that before, but I tested in my environment and this is what I found:
I use my Office 2016 to send with just text and my daily signature that includes our company logo.. and guess what... the Logo of my company is read as an attachment for the VBO.
I try one more time and add a document attach plus my signature and now is Ok... just the document is the attachment in the email.

Then I start looking on the internet and found how the image is inserted in my signature, I use an image saved in my located drive C, I follow their advice to use an image from a valid URL and select in the INSERT button "Link to File". save my signature and try again.
Now when I get an email, the signature is displayed from a URL.

I will raise this to the Developer to check if this is normal behaviors of the VBO just because the image in my signature is from a local drive and Outlook send that as an attachment in the email.

This is the link where is found this "Image in signature shows as attachment" https://www.msoutlook.info/question/500

Thank you for bringing our attention to these details, I will rely later on more details for the OUTLOOK VBO Team.

Luis Lopez
Customer Support Engineer English and Spanish
Blue Prism Ltd