cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Utility - AutomateC

StuartRedmore
Level 3
Hi, Have recently imported a package which includes the BP Business Object - Utility - AutomateC. I have noticed this has a Run Mode set to exclusive. Though I can not understand why , as it uses no applications or anyform of U.I. in the foreground. I am keen to change this Run Mode to Background, does this anyone no of any reason as to why this could be problematic?   Thanks for any help in advance.
4 REPLIES 4

david.l.morris
Level 14
Where did you find the object?
Dave Morris 3Ci at Southern Company Atlanta, GA

StuartRedmore
Level 3
Hi David, The object was found from this blue prism portal under learning -> guides: Blue Prism Dynamic Scheduler Examples  

david.l.morris
Level 14
I'm not sure how I didn't know about that object. I'm not sure why it's set to Exclusive. But there are other VBOs as well that are set to Exclusive, such as Utility - JSON, even though I would imagine it can be set to background. I'd say change it to background and do some testing and then I'd be curious if you run into any issues.
Dave Morris 3Ci at Southern Company Atlanta, GA

StuartRedmore
Level 3
Thanks David,   I shall repost with any results from testing the change. But as you say, I see no reason why it should be exclusive either. Time will tell!