cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Utility - HTTP - Load Cert from Cert Manager

Nandhakumar
Level 5

Hi All,

I'm currently working on a API, where i have the cert's installed into certmgr, which is required to make the connection. I'm using below actions but unable to resolve the issue, please let me know if anyone has faced similar issues.

1. Using HTTP Utility v10.0.2 - Load Certificate Action

Passing the Subject value of the installed cert from certmgr screen

Nandhakumar_0-1723629606925.png

When i try to run this stage, getting the error that "Could not execute the code stage - object reference not set to a instance of an object"

Can anyone tried referring the cert installed in certmgr via blueprism? 

1 BEST ANSWER

Helpful Answers

Thank you @Brigianakopec for your inputs.

I have already tried providing the values without the CN value but in my case there few more params like CN. So prvoided the values only in comma seperated values but it did not work.

But i have managed to make it work with SubjectKeyIdentifier value, changed the global code from subject to SubjectKeyIdentifier.

Also there are 2 cert stores, one is LocalMachine and another one is CurrentUser. i had to refere the cert from CurrentUser, so updated the code to CurrentUser cert store and it worked.

The changes to be done is into Intialize page Global Code and Load Certificate action.

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Could you provide a screenshot of the parameters you put? 

Note: Make sure you enter the subject without the CN:

Brigianakopec_0-1723738737447.png

Brigiana Kopec Senior Product Support Engineer (Bilingual) – Americas

Thank you @Brigianakopec for your inputs.

I have already tried providing the values without the CN value but in my case there few more params like CN. So prvoided the values only in comma seperated values but it did not work.

But i have managed to make it work with SubjectKeyIdentifier value, changed the global code from subject to SubjectKeyIdentifier.

Also there are 2 cert stores, one is LocalMachine and another one is CurrentUser. i had to refere the cert from CurrentUser, so updated the code to CurrentUser cert store and it worked.

The changes to be done is into Intialize page Global Code and Load Certificate action.