cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Dashboard for intrest groups

IlmariKurssi
Level 3
Hi, To help real-time reporting and transparency, a web dashboard where interest groups could log in and see their permitted process information: - See parts of Session management -> To see if their scheduled processes have ran correctly and retrieve logs if needed - See Queue Management information of their process for statistics - See active schedules / timetable If there is already something like this please guide me to it :) // Ilmari Huhtinen
4 REPLIES 4

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
There is nothing like that yet Ilmari, but it's a good idea.

MattDavis
Level 5
That's a great idea! I would love to be able to share reports with functional groups without having to have everyone install blue prism on their computer.

SRI_SAI_NAGA_AN
Level 2
Hi All, I have developed Web Dashboard which shows real time data of all the schedules that are completed, running or terminated. This dashboard is integrated directly with the blue prism database. My dashboard is designed to get all the required information from all the environments(Production , Pre-Production, TEST as well) I have developed like reporting, analyzing,.. many other modules apart from monitoring into the web dashboard.  

AmiBarrett
Level 12
We've also made a couple variations of this. One ties into the BP db, as Sahil mentioned, another sends JSON data to an external db. Personally, the custom db is a little easier to keep track of, as you don't need to have 2-4 joins per query to make the reports work. The other nice thing about having a custom db, is that you can feed it custom data to generate FTE counts more appropriate to your business unit. I've found that no two organizations calculate it the same way, nor do they typically trust the charting from another tool (Such as BP's calculations with MI reporting enabled), without seeing all the data behind it. Some things you might consider including: -Resource Machine Name -Timestamp -Process -Queue name -GUID for report -Tag -Status (Success/Fail) -Result (Sub-status, IE: ""Ticket Resolved"") -Details (Verbose message for result) -Machine seconds spent -Estimated human seconds required for that particular endpoint You can also use the JSON API method to update a live status table by having the bot occasionally say ""I'm alive! Here's what I'm doing!"" We've come up with at least ten different reports based on this data and use them on a regular basis.