cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When can we expect next Decipher version update?

When can we expect next Decipher version update?

It's been around 6 months I see still the same version on download.

Any tentative date/month for next major Decipher update?
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

GaryBurt
Staff
Staff
We are working hard to finalise the next release. Since the June 2020 first release, we have fixed a large number of reported issues - and developed new features based on feedback from early adopter customers and partners. This is not just bugs, but also recommendations and suggestions to improve the product. When we ship - I'll tell you the exact number of fixes, but there are a lot of improvements in this release.

As soon as we have the specific date, we will share it here, but it shouldn't be too much longer! 

For those that are waiting, the next version (v1.2) will be backwards compatible, so any work and development and learning you do on the current version will not be lost when you upgrade. Our recommendation is to start now! and then upgrade. 

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

GaryBurt
Staff
Staff
We are working hard to finalise the next release. Since the June 2020 first release, we have fixed a large number of reported issues - and developed new features based on feedback from early adopter customers and partners. This is not just bugs, but also recommendations and suggestions to improve the product. When we ship - I'll tell you the exact number of fixes, but there are a lot of improvements in this release.

As soon as we have the specific date, we will share it here, but it shouldn't be too much longer! 

For those that are waiting, the next version (v1.2) will be backwards compatible, so any work and development and learning you do on the current version will not be lost when you upgrade. Our recommendation is to start now! and then upgrade. 

Thanks Gary for the comprehensive update. Looking forward eagerly for the next update to work on.