cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Queues - Export Current View as Report

JerryCrowley
Level 3
Is there a way to automate saving certain queues as CSV reports? I'd like to have them as files before cleaning the queues. I understand that I can write each item into Excel and save, but what happens when a particular item cannot be written to Excel? I'd like to have the queue save so it can be referenced in case of an audit. Cheers
2 REPLIES 2

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
There are some standard reports you should talk to other users in your organisation or your contancts in the Blue Prism PS team about. They are driven from a Get Report Data action in the Internal - Work Queues object. Theoretically you could use that action and other work queues action to extract work queue data into any format you want. I would question the need to save work queue data outside of the secure and encrypted Blue Prism database if it contains any client or sensitive information.

Nadine77Khan
Level 2

Certainly! You can automate the process of saving specific queues as CSV reports using scripting languages like Python or tools like Microsoft Power Automate. By iterating through the queue items and using error handling, you can ensure that the process saves items successfully, and any failed items can be logged for reference.

------------------------------
Nadine77 Khan
------------------------------