cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Working Zoom API (JWT App)

Sharath_KumarPe
Level 4
Hi ,

We have a requirement to automate ZOOM application through API and wanted to understand is there any existing VBO available to generate JWT token with SH256  algorithm, or any other alternative approach available to use ZOOM API through Blue Prism. 

Kindly advice.
Thanks
4 REPLIES 4

ewilson
Staff
Staff
Hi @Sharath Kumar Pennada,

If you just need a generic JWT, there's a VBO available on the Digital Exchange that can be used to generate it. You can find it here. It is not specific to Zoom though. There are no assets on the DX that currently support the Zoom API.

Cheers,
Eric​

Sharath_KumarPe
Level 4
Thanks for the response @ewilson​.

We have tried using the VBO shared below, that is not compatible for our requirement as we need HS256 algorithm JWT. 
Taking this VBO as reference we have tried creating another C# Code Stage to generate HS256  JWT token but we ran into namespace issues.

Code Line : JWTSecurityToken jwt = new JWTSecurityToken("api_key", "", claims, credentials, issuedAt, expires);

Error : The type or namespace name 'JWTSecurityToken' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

We did included the 'System.IdentityModel.Tokens.Jwt.dll' in references but still issue persists. 

Please advice 
Thanks ..

ewilson
Staff
Staff
@Sharath Kumar Pennada,

Have you made any progress on this? There's a beta release of the Google Cloud - Authentication VBO available on the DX. In it, I manually generate a JWT for requesting an access token. I use the RS256Algorithm class from JWT. I don't recall if it includes an implementation for HMAC-SHA256 though. If it doesn't, there's another package you could look at which is Jose-JWT. I'm pretty sure it does. 

Cheers,

ManishRawat
Level 7
Hi Sharath,

Did you got this working? We have a similar requirement where we have to call the REST API with HS256 algorithm and JWT token in it.

It would be really helpful if you can share the latest updates.