Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Excel Macro with Blue prism

Hi,We have a action to run macro from BP in excel VBO, the objects waits for macro to complete. If there is any error in macro, it goes into recover. Now when macro runs for long time like 20-30 min, BP is waiting on that action stage, however it cra...

Resolved! Difference between Single & Multi-Task VBO

​Hi Team,Please, I need to know the technical differences and capabilities between using Single-Task VBO & Multi-Task VBO in Flexicapture Connector.Best Regards,Zina.------------------------------Zina Al-Tukmachi------------------------------

Class verification - Low confidence document

Hi, We tried submitting a JPEG document by assigning it to a specific group, in class verification it said "We need to validate low confidence document before submitting the batch". So we right clicked on the document (marked as exception) and clicke...

Executing multiple SQL statements

Hello there I'm trying to get Blue Prism to execute a single SQL query that has multiple statements in it, via the ODBC business object. I get an error message saying I need to end the transaction after each DDL statement, so I'm presuming if I spli...

Checkmark (Checkbox) groups

Hi,I read about how to set up checkmark (checkbox) groups but I can't make it work based on short description provided. Can someone guide me how to use it? Let me describe my requirement - there is a region in the document containing three check boxe...

Log functionality in Blue prism

Hi,Looking for some inputs on log functionality of blue prism resource PC, I have a object set to logging as error only by default. When running process from scheduler and login agent, I want to override this error only to Enable logs so that for tha...

Remote Access tool in Azure Cloud

Hi All ,Would like to know experience setting up run time machines on Azure , If Azure VDI's are used are there any remote access tools which can be used  which is part of Azure cloud itself , similar to if we are using VMWare VDI's  Vsphere console ...

IE11 Support Ends - What Next

As most of us are already aware that Microsoft will no longer support Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) by August next year.  What will be the next steps for the upcoming projects. The Application modeller conversion tool can help upto some extent but we ...

Resource "not connected"

I've looked all over, but haven't found any duplicate of this issue. Ok, this is an installation setup I've done several times before, but I can't seem to solve this issue.I have two machines, lets call them SN and WA. SN is the app server that runs ...

BluePrism 6.4 File Encryption and Decryption

Hi,Trying to do file encrypt and decrypt from Blue Prism Business Object using Encryption Schemes. Found Encryption internal BO but it's only doing encryption and decryption for text not for a file. Any idea how to acheive this ?---------------------...

Resolved! Control ROOM API Key

Hi BP Experts, Need information about the Control Room's APIs usage.For example, if I want to monitor a bot, to check the status (running/stopped) or to trigger the bot from BP studio. Is it possible? If so, what is the solution?Any reference link o...