Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Installation query

​I'm trying to install the learning addition of v6.6.However, I'm getting the following error when on the database setup:BluePrism.BPCoreLib.InvalidArgumentException: The file '' is invalid   at BluePrism.AutomateAppCore.LocalDatabaseInstaller.Create...

installation error

Hi, I am new to blue prism,Recently I download and install the Blue Prism 6.6 trail version in my laptop (windows 10)Installation was successful.Now, I try to open the application it show the following error.(see above screen shots)---------------...

11052.jpg 11053.jpg
ArunRaj by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Trial will not finish the install implementation

hijoined yesterday to download the free trial period to try Blue Prism. I was able to download the v6.7 package and the license. Upon installation the process will not finish. I think it reaches the stage to create the database and i get the error me...

Remove Blank lines from a word file

Hello all!Here is my situation...I have a Word file, and i want to remove blank lines in this file using BluePrism,Any ideas?Thanks,------------------------------Mohamed Boukahla------------------------------

Blue Prism Exception Type Analysis in Back End

I am analyzing how exception types are tagged to a process/objects in System tab -In system tab, click on 'Exception Type' under process;/objects. Then click on 'Scan Process'. We get details of exception type with their process/objects. I need to un...

Import Excel to Azure SQL Database

Hi all.I am trying to move all data from my excel file into Azure SQL Database.I've tried using Execute in SQL VBO each row one by one, but took too much time since my excel file consist of 500k rows and 15 columns.Anyone have any idea on the problem...

Resolved! Where does Blue Prism inherit its internal date format from?

I have 4 VMs set up in a server/runtime resource config; 2 machines for a test environment and 2 for a production environment. One of the machines (the test runtime resource) is handling dates natively in Blue Prism as MM/dd/yyyy while all other mach...

foehl by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Modifying BPAuditEvents Archiving Script

​Hi,I am trying to work out the best way to manage the BPAuditEvents table in Blue Prism. We currently have a policy to delete anything > 6 months old via the trim-process-history.sql query. The problem with this is that process/object versions are d...

UIA spying is fairly slow

For several applications I've used, such as Longview Tax, it seems like UI Automation is the only mode I can realistically use (HTML, AA, and surface automation aren't feasible). If this were a website in HTML mode, BP would pick them up instantaneou...

WesGrey by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

"Attach" Performance Issues

Hi,I have noticed that the very first "Attach" is generally very slow, in the realm of 3 to 5 seconds. Subsequent attaches are then as quick as expected.This occurs for all applications, SAP, websites, windows, etc.Does anyone know what could be caus...

Button Click Using JAVA Script

Hi All,Is anyone has used JavaScript for Button click event?I have tried with Global send Hotkeys "ENTER" but not working and the PopUp is unable to SPY using BluePrism.Anyone knows other solution for this ,Please let me know.Thanks in Advance.------...

Looking for Surface Automation Training.exe

I am trying to learn surface automation using the basic guide. Guide has reference to Surface Automation Training.exe. From where can I download it?------------------------------Rita JoshiProject ManagerCognizant Technology SolutionAsia/Kolkata------...

Element in Chrome not found

Hello,We are having a strange situation that when we run our process in designer, everything works fine. The elements are identified, and can be interacted with,  but when we run it inside a control room the process terminates with the following mess...