Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ActiveX Component with Blue Prism Report Process

Hi all, I am using the Blue Prism Queue report process that produces reports including Performance Reports, Queue Reports and Exception Reports.When trying to run it on a new device however, I am met with errors with the code stages that say the Acti...

Issue with Outlook

Hello,We have a shared mailbox and we have a process developed to automatically send replies to all the emails in Inbox and move them to a Inbox subfolder.Previously we were using MAPI Ex and it was working fine until, we encountered an issue where i...

Excel

Hi, I have some data in an excel file which have values like "12345,67889" i.e. numbers with each 5 digits separated by coma. When I import data to collection and export to excel, the value in the excel file are changing to "1,234,567,889". Is there ...

How to view a web service exposed in blueprism

I have exposed a web service in blueprism.But can't access it on browser. I used the url :      localhost:8181/ws     and    pcname:8181/wsboth are not working.shows some error in browser as: invalid commandHow to solve this? Is there any other more ...

27073.jpg

Windows authentication - What access rights to DB?

Hi everybody,in Blue Prism 6.6 User Guide - Installing enterprise edition at page 25 it is stated:"When SQL is secured using Windows Authentication, the configured Windows Service account will need to have appropriate (minimum) access to the SQL data...

Exceptions in VBO's

Hello Everyone, This might be BP 101, but I want to be sure. We have a process that on occasion exceptions out in the VBO when trying to click something on a page. Is it a best practice to have these email notifications coming out of the VBO after it...

Attach to Chinese Portal based on Chinese Window titel

Hi,i have an issue where im not able to attach to the Webportal. Windows title is in Chinese and it seems BluePrism is not able to attach such window.If i launch the webpage and i use WIN32 mode to spy whole IE Frame. i see the window text is in Chin...

Issues with mapping input field

I have trouble writing text to an input Field. The mapping seems ok, but when we are testing the Write functionality, we get this error Message:"No window identifiers were specified". We have tried all the different identifying modes, some are kind o...