Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update Blue Prism Version

​​Hello together,maybe someone know, if when i update from Blue Prism 5 to Blue Prism 6, my Queues are still there?I made a whole release from all my processes, objects, Queues, Environment variables and so on.But before i install the new Blue Prism ...

Filtering a collection

Hi,I am having some issues with filtering a collection. Situation:I have a collection that contains a column "Status". I need to filter this collection on that column but not on a single value. I need to filter this column on more than one values, fo...

BP server not able to connect

Hi  All,I have setup a blue prism server with SSO  AD Encryption . the problem is the runtime resources behave strangely when i login from my credentials it show connected to some but for the other its shows connection with resource timeout... strang...

Error while reading Excel

Hi,I am facing an error while reading an excel while. Below is the error occuring while executing the process to read excel file.Error Msg:Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Value cannot be null.Parameter ...

Application Modeller not working as expected

Hi Community,I am new to blueprism tool.I am facing a problem while using "Application Modeller". I am trying to configure it to launch google in new chrome but when the wizard finishes & I click "Launch" button on the "Application Modeller" screen, ...

10926.png 10927.png

Appian Blue Prism Integration

Appian tool has a direct option to link to Blue Prism tool. For that, it requires UserName, Password and Host Name. The format of the host name is  " http(s)://[Machine Name]:[Port Number].Can i get the input value for the Host Name?-----------------...

Appian Blue Prism Integration

Appian tool has a direct option to link to Blue Prism tool. For that, it requires UserName, Password and Host Name. The format of the host name is  " http(s)://[Machine Name]:[Port Number].Can i get the input value for the Host Name?-----------------...

Sharepoint Access Issues

Hi,I have eleven development machines for our users which should be identical in terms of permissions an security settings due to the way they were set up initially. On the majority of the machines ​the permissions are exactly the same. However on a ...

Resolved! Code stage in object studio

Hello,We have a complex excel sheet to read, which looks for some mandatory column headers, is there anyway we could add logs and easily pinpoint where it is failing?Inside code stage in objects, is there a way we can debug the code line by line in b...

SAP Scripting Mode

What level of scripting needs to be enabled for Blue Prism to be able to spy and interact with SAP elements? Does sapgui/user_scirpting_set_readonly work? In SAP GUI Scripting€™s read only mode only a subset of the API can be used from a script. Th...

Storage log and MID function

Hello all !Someone can help me?I'm a new BP developer and I'm facing some issues about the storage, and some erros.My DB was crash due a lot of logs, is it possible to set which log I need to stoge ? Can I configure something like that on BP?About MI...

Resolved! RDC connection from machine

Hi All,Needed a small help.I am trying to open RDC from my local pc and launch chrome on the RDC. How should i approach for this automation? Is there any VBO for RDC or should i spy and launch RDC as we do manually? If spying is the answer, which mod...

UI automation mode fails in win32 application

Hi all,Blue prism script developed using UI automation mode is working in older version of the product but not in new version (Windows application)  After the product has been upgrade to new version the existing script fails and UI automation mode is...