Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Optional Parameters/Inputs

Hi All, This is my first time posting on this forum and I'm still very new to BluePrism, so please forgive me if this is a stupid question :p The novice way in which I'm handling optional parameters is €” when using inputs, the inputs' correspondin...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to launch the command Prompt

Hi,   I am trying do some POC on command prompt automation, trying launch using application modeler unfortunately I am unable to launch the application . I have checked the path of the application it is good. Please share your views on this issue.

Blue Prism server setup on an external domain

Hi, We are trying to set up a Blue Prism server on an external domain. Our platform is a Microsoft Azure cloud server. We have successfully connected a Blue Prism client from the cloud to the Blue Prism server on the same cloud. However when we mov...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Blue Prism and Azure

Hi, I would like to ask how BP does support Azure cloud? We can read that now it supports clouds. However there is no dedicated service in the cloud, when you could just request BP and would not care about any specific counfiguration settings. Ther...

OleDB Excel connection hangs with no exception thrown

Hi, We have been successfully querying data from a Excel (XLSX) file using OleDB via the "Provider=Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0" driver. This has been working fine until last Friday when suddenly it has started failing. When the control reaches the OleD...

MAPIEXv2.0 - HTML Body Extraction

Hi,   I have extracted the HTML message body from the 'Get Mail' Action of MAPIEXv2.0. The extracted HTML body has so many styles and attributes to tags.Now I would like to extract the table from the HTML Body. Is there any dll or a way to extract ...

System Out of Memory Exception

I am getting System Out of Memory Exception. Need assistance how to resolve this issue. below are issue details. System.outOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemory' was thrown. at System.Diagnostics.NtProcessInfoHelper.GetProcessInf...

Query about Blue Prism and Domain Trusts

We have an issue that is currently affecting delivery of a Blue Prism project and hope to have a bit of clarification.   Our client has several Active Directory domains. Most of these reside in the same forest and are running Blue Prism correctly. ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Re-running Terminated Prcocesses

In the control room is there a way to have blue prism re-run a process that has terminated? I currently have to re-run processes that often work on a second attempt, would be good if blue prism recognised a process had terminated and added it to a s...

Outlook Send emails from Draft Folder ...

Hi, i want to send emails from the Draft folder, i'm stuck with namespace errors, i have used below code. is there a best way to achive it using VB or C#   -------------------------------------------code-------------------------------------------...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes