Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

BP not starting- Error in GFO Connection

Error: Could not connect to database 'GFO Connection' Connection failed - Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.N...

Advanced Debuging

Hi, We have a number of processes which do not work as expected, either the process freezes as a certain point in some situations or there are delays while running the process. I'm not looking for the answers to the above, but I am looking for a wa...

Mainframe object Identification

Hi Guys,   I am having a clarification regarding object identification in mainframe applications. I am using Reflection workspace emulator. Currently while identifying different objects(elements) in  mainframe application I am getting only a grid a...

Unable to spy all elements in java mode

While we were trying to spy controls on windows based java system(3rd party product), we face issues in a pop up window. In the main window, we could identify and highlight controls. In the pop up window(getting invoked from main screen) we could ide...

Interacting with O365 and Office 2010

Hi,   I would like to know how can one write something in for example Word 2010. I tried to do this in MS Word 2010 desktop client, but the value was not displayed there. I can see that, when respying the element after using Write stage, the value ...

Nexus Terminal Support

Hi, Does BP support Nexus Terminal? (https://www.nexit.com/download.html) At this moment I have issues seting it up and launching. It was working (somehow) in the past (configured by a consultant) but I am not able to recover that environment. It ...

Error : Could not load file or assembly

I'm trying to use Mapiex utility to send emails however it is throwing below error. Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Could not load file or assembly 'BluePrismMAPIExAutomation, Version=2.0.6.0, Culture=...

Navigating to URLs in a collection

I have a collection that is basically an array of URLs. How do I navigate to each URL in a loop? I would think that the NAVIGATE stage is the answer to the question but I'm not sure how to achieve this.