Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Excel Refresh All

Hi all - we are having an issue where we need to refresh all data in Excel. We've created a simple add-on to the Excel VBO to do this, however, for one particular file, when refreshing, you need to select the file to import. Because of this, BluePris...

BP not killing SAP process in VDI

I have an object with Launch/attach/kill SAP process. The objects/processes using this object runs without any issues while using my system as a resource. The same object run in the VDI - SAP gets launched when there is no instance running. But the s...

Crashed VDI while Process is running

We now had to find out twice that processes in production, which terminate without any problems for days, suddenly stopped and the computer crashes. In both cases the log in control room shows that nothing happened after one time Kill Process with Pr...

Reading Collection by index

Hello team, How can I read a specific value from a collection without using Loops? For example I have a products collection in which it has 100 records, I want to fetch 40th Row Product name (Products[40]), based on the index or the Field name. Plea...

SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence

Hi, I'm interested to know if anyone has tried spying and creating objects around the SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence product? I'm currently working on a project that uses this web-based application and for the most part I'm able to automate ...

Licences

Hi all, Is that possible to split Blue Prism licence for 5 robots into 5 licence files for 1 robot? One of clients wants to use separate Blue Prism servers for different organisation branches and we want to make sure they do not use more robots then...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error in Get Next Item

HI Team, I am getting the below error when i doGet Next Item on the Queue. Internal : error 547, level 16, state 1, procedure -, line 17, message: The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "FK_CaseLock_Session". The conflict o...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Was this done already...?

Simple idea, no idea if implementable in reality. Possibly it's doable, but the computational impact on the Application Modellor might be too much? Recently had to build into an existing well established object in a code library and it was laid out ...

Extracting first sentence from a paragraph

Hi, Is there a way we can extract first sentence from a paragraph. Can regex be used here. if yes How? say for example the paragraph below has two sentences, and I need first sentence: The Japanese loan will be available at 0.1% interest rate on O...

Attaching to Active Directory Windows Application

Hi all I have an issue with attaching to an applikation. The applikation is a Microsoft management console called active directory used to administrate users. The filetype is .msc, thus I open the applikation by using the "Run process" in the "Uti...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes