Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Possibility to pass an element as argument to an Action.

Is it possible to pass an element as argument to an action? (Or can I iterate through all elements in a business object and perform some kind of action on them?) I have a scenario where I need to validate whether all elements identified are present i...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Credential Manager For Browser Application

Hello, We have automated 13 distinct websites through BLUE PRISM and in these websites we are storing userid and password using credential manager and retrieving further. In one Website we are facing the following issue: we are storing the userid ...

Message box function

Hi all, Is there any message box / input dialogue function on blue prism? I want to have more human interaction on the automation process. Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Application Modeller

Can anyone give details on option found (java integration and htc components) while creating a application model for obect. why they are selected and what is the impact of those options? TIA

Vikas by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How to populate large collections?

So relatively new to Blue Prism but one thing I've noticed so far is that it's seemingly hard to populate collections with fields. I can create an undefined collection, but then the dynamically added fields aren't readily available for use downstream...

Overnight Wait Stage/Object

Hello I have a process which operates on an annual basis using infromation from an external party and the data being input can range from 10 cases to in excess of 1500 cases. These cases can only be processed between 06:00 am and 18:00 pm and are lo...

How To Launch "cmd" from application modeller

Hi, I am not able to launch cmd from modeller tried different ways . but not able to start the windows shell, cmd on background runs on two processes namingly cmd and conhost tried that as well. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

HummingBird

Hi, The problem we are facing is, we cannot able to select the session of hummingbird from neighbourhood. if anyone already worked on this, it would be great if you help me out in this scenario. Thanks in advance.

RajeshS by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes