Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Active Accessibility on Citrix

Hello, Our automated process are expected to run on VDIs trough Citrix. When connected to the vdi, the process run correctly but when we close it the process is not able to perform any action where the element have been spied with active accessibili...

To Write A Collection Onto a Word Dynamically

HI All, I want to write a collection with unknown number of fields into a table in the word document. I know how to do it if the number of fields in the collection are known but if the fields in the collection can vary at run time and I am stuck as ...

SAP Error Message - Server Busy - Causes BP to Stall

When SAP throws the error 'Server Busy', BP stalls as it is waiting for the SAP action to finish. According to BP support, the control is still with SAP that is why BP is not able to throw an exception back. Their suggestion was to create a separate ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Does Mapie object read mails one by one ?

HI All, I was trying to integrate Mapie object provided in the portal. I wanted to get the attachments of my unread mails. But it fetched one mail at a time. I am not actually clear about the working of Mapie X. And apart from attachments it also fe...

Active Directory Integration

So I'm trying to set up this simple infrastructure, consisting of a SQL database, BP server, resource PC, and a development PC. I'd like to add the possibility for single sign-on development PC users and resource PCes, so they can use their WIndows l...

TO Read Values From Command Prompt Screen

i have to read some values from command prompt using BP 4.2.35 version , have tried various techniques but not able to do so. Not able to find a font for the cmd as well. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks, Prateek

Users see always see resources as "InUse"

I have setup users which have just the default "Process Adiminstrator" role (ie. all the permissions in the Control Room). I have resources which should be available to all users (as set in System > Resources > Management). Connecting from PC A as th...

outlook mail attachment reading

I am able to read the mail details using MAPIEx VBO but it is not reading the next mail...it is always reading the same mail....how can i get the details of the other mails in the outlook?...and the constraint is we should not move the mails to any o...