cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to import Object in the Studio

PoojaLuthra
Level 2
The following error occurs when I try to import my process in the process studio : An error occurred while attempting to import the release: An error occurred while writing an audit record: Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.BPAAuditEvents'.'INDEX_BPAAuditEvents_eventdatetime' in database 'training' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup. I have only two objects :MS Excel VBO and Utility -Collection Manipulation in my object studio. Please provide me with the reasoning and the solution to the above problem. The error being generated has been attached for your reference.
3 REPLIES 3

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Hi Pooja - it looks like your database is full and has reached its size limit. I'd recommend you speak to your IT to make more disk space available, or raise a ticket with support@blueprism.com for advice on deleting data from the DB. Session logs, work queues and audit events usually take up most space in a BP database, so please speak to your Team Leader or BP Representative about setting up an Archiving Policy and Maintenance Schedule to keep your DBs in good health.

rajeshkumar2
Level 2
Hi John, I'm facing with same error,please let me know how to delete the logs/work queues/audit events. System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.BPAProcess'.'PK_BPAProcess' in database 'PSV' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup. at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection, Action`1 wrapCloseInAction) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection, Action`1 wrapCloseInAction) at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean callerHasConnectionLock, Boolean asyncClose) at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.TryRun(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean& dataReady) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString, Boolean isInternal, Boolean forDescribeParameterEncryption) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async, Int32 timeout, Task& task, Boolean asyncWrite, Boolean inRetry, SqlDataReader ds, Boolean describeParameterEncryptionRequest) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, TaskCompletionSource`1 completion, Int32 timeout, Task& task, Boolean& usedCache, Boolean asyncWrite, Boolean inRetry) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(TaskCompletionSource`1 completion, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe, Int32 timeout, Boolean& usedCache, Boolean asyncWrite, Boolean inRetry) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() at BluePrism.AutomateAppCore.clsDBConnection.ExecuteReturnRecordsAffected(SqlCommand cmd) at BluePrism.AutomateAppCore.clsDBConnection.Execute(SqlCommand cmd) at BluePrism.AutomateAppCore.clsServer.CreateProcess(clsDBConnection con, Guid id, String name, String ver, String desc, String xml, Boolean forceOverId, Boolean isObject, String& oldXml, clsProcessDependencyList refs) at BluePrism.AutomateAppCore.clsServer.ImportProcessOrVbo(clsDBConnection con, clsRelease rel, Boolean unlockProcesses, ProcessComponent procComp) at BluePrism.AutomateAppCore.clsServer.ImportComponent(clsDBConnection con, clsProgressMonitor mon, clsRelease rel, Boolean unlockProcesses, Int32 progress, PackageComponent comp) at BluePrism.AutomateAppCore.clsServer.ImportRelease(clsDBConnection con, clsRelease rel, Boolean unlockProcesses, clsProgressMonitor mon) at BluePrism.AutomateAppCore.clsServer.ImportRelease(clsRelease rel, Boolean unlockProcesses, clsProgressMonitor mon) at BluePrism.AutomateAppCore.clsRelease.SaveToDatabase(clsProgressMonitor mon, Boolean unlockProcesses) at Automate.frmImportRelease.HandleLoadOntoDBWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e) at Automate.BackgroundWorkerStage.HandleWorkerDoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e) at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e) at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument) ClientConnectionId:6043ea8b-e726-4e71-99bf-54ef8a8f219c Error Number:1105,State:2,Class:17

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
You might be able to manually delete logs from System > Archiving > Switch to Manual Mode, but if the DB is at capacity then there might not be space to even do that (even deleting data requires space). Then direct SQL intervention is required by an experienced DBA. I suggest you seek urgent advice from support@blueprism.com.