Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Custom tile data source: query work items

Hello! I am looking to enhance a dashboard tile that currently reports Average Handling Time from the BPMIProductivityDaily and BPMIProductivityMonthly tables. In addition to producing intra-day results, I need to filter by work item status. This do...

Excel Files

Hi, How do I work with excel files to do Vlookup, open file, and copying data? Regards, Reuben Kekana

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Using DataTable(Collection) in Code stage

Hi, I am using Code stage in Object Studio. If I am trying to add any collection as a inputs/outputs parameter or in Code and after click on "code check" button. It always gives error. Let me know the reason. In case if I am doing something wrong th...

HSM

Hello, Is there anybody who has an experience with Blue Prism implementation of HSM (Hardware security module) through service which is based on Microsoft Crypto API? Regarding to storing credentials / credentials key file? Does anybody have sample...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

A generic error occurred in GDI+

Hi all, On several occasions, I have received this error: "Unhandled exception has occurred in a component in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. A generic error occurred in GD...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Bookmark in MS Word

Hi Folks, How to access bookmarks in Blue Prism in MS Word Application? Details : I want to access bookmark name "Para1" in MS Word and i have to delete that as per condition. Can anyone have idea. Or I have to write a custom object for th...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Wildcards for HTML Element

Hi, I am attempting to use Wildcards on some of my HTML elements because the web application uses tabs and values can change dynamically. For example.. ID: ext-comp-### Path: /HTML/BODY(1)/DIV(##)/UL(1)/LI(1)/A(1) Even thought I am able to highli...

Using Wildcards for HTML Element

Hi, I am attempting to use Wildcards on some of my HTML elements because the web application uses tabs and values can change dynamically. For example.. ID: ext-comp-### Path: /HTML/BODY(1)/DIV(##)/UL(1)/LI(1)/A(1) Even thought I am able to highli...

Reading values from process to object

Hi, Can we able to read Collection Data from Process inside the Object? (I'm having collection in the Process and I want to read that Collection values inside the Object and also in different pages inside the Object) -If,Yes Please suggest. Thank...

Control Room: Extracting HTMLTable values

Given a situation where I have a webpage, and I have a filter for maybe a ticketing system. I want to filter my tickets by "Available" tickets. So the flow of process will be as follows: 1. Main Page loads - Includes many different types of tick...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Error in Java Application Automation

Hi, I am trying to do java automation usinng 'Swingset2' Application that is freely available. JRE version is 1.8 and system is 64 bit. I have enabled java access bridge in control room. I have not installed JAB because "JAWTAccessBridge-64.dll" is a...

Sending response as JSON

I have consumed a webservice and extracted data from it.My problem is to send a response back to the webservice that will also contain JSON. Anyone have some idea about this. Response will be like : {"status":"SUCCESS","message":"sdf","data":...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes