Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Query building (Oracle)

So I finally got the connection to our oracle DB to work, but I'm having trouble getting the querys to work, I keep getting errors "From statement not found where expected" and so on. Can any tell me how the querys should look like to work, for exam...

Queue Management - Queue List Sorting

This is more of a nice-to-have issue, but we have discovered that when we pause obsolete queues they automatically sort themselves to the top of the queue list. We have looked everywhere, but we haven't been able to find any kind of setting that all...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Internet Explorer maximise

Is there an easy way to maximise windows of browser based applications, running in internet explorer? Some of the icons that i need the bot to work on are only working in maximised screens. Thanks

Use of Shared Mailboxes and the Email - POP3/SMTP VBO

Hi, We are currently working on an object where we are trying to retrive the emails sent to a specific inbox. The inbox is located in a shared mailbox and we would like to retrive these mails. We are however having problems with the "Connect POP3" ...

Unable to add web service via System Manager

Hi, I am getting the following error when trying to add web service from System Manager. "Could not understand the web service described at http://www.webservicex.net/globalweather.asmx - please make sure the url you provided refers to a valid WSDL...

psagar by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom tile data source: query work items

Hello! I am looking to enhance a dashboard tile that currently reports Average Handling Time from the BPMIProductivityDaily and BPMIProductivityMonthly tables. In addition to producing intra-day results, I need to filter by work item status. This do...

Excel Files

Hi, How do I work with excel files to do Vlookup, open file, and copying data? Regards, Reuben Kekana

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Using DataTable(Collection) in Code stage

Hi, I am using Code stage in Object Studio. If I am trying to add any collection as a inputs/outputs parameter or in Code and after click on "code check" button. It always gives error. Let me know the reason. In case if I am doing something wrong th...

HSM

Hello, Is there anybody who has an experience with Blue Prism implementation of HSM (Hardware security module) through service which is based on Microsoft Crypto API? Regarding to storing credentials / credentials key file? Does anybody have sample...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes