Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SAP License Required

Hi, Quick question: Do we need further licences or permissions for us to set up a single instance architecture with an installation of Blue Prism, that we need to integrate with a SAP application? What type of the (SAP) license do we need? Thanks~

AA elements Not Allowing Certain Actions

Hi we have an in-house app which we can spy all elements in AA mode , however we are unable to write anything to these elements or pick items from drop-downs ie when we try and write to an aa modeled element we get the message "Member not found" and...

Blueprism MAPIEx : action for "Forward mail"

I'm making a process to process incoming emails and based on text/contents in forward the email to different recipients. I'm using a Business Object that I got from Blueprism called "Blue Prism MAPIEx" (VBO wrapper around the Blue Prism MAPIEx libra...

SAP License Required

Hi, Quick question: Do we need further licences or permissions for us to set up a single instance architecture with an installation of Blue Prism, that we need to integrate with a SAP application? What type of the (SAP) license do we need? Thanks~

'Blocked' recovery stage not working properly

Hi, I am using a block around a particular action in process studio, and have placed a 'recover' stage within that particular block, to pick up any exceptions occuring from that action. When testing it, it appears to be working for some cases but n...

Web Service implementation

Hi, 1. While exposing process as a web service and consuming it throws an error: "Internal : Unexpected error Error in web service - General HTTP error - NotFound" 2. While consuming Web Service (exposing an object as a web service and consuming ...

Exception when writing to password input field

While intensively testing a process, about 1/7 times an exception gets thrown: Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Write Stage 'Write Password' on page 'Login' - Unable to cast COM object of type 'mshtml.HTMLDocumentClass' to interface type 'msht...

__ by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting read-only files

Hi guys, I wonder if you can help with an issue I'm facing when deleting read-only files using the Utility - File Management object. To be specific, I'm trying to delete read-only .xlsx files when doing folder clean up after the robot runs. Is there...

Crashing IE

I'm building a process that interfaces with a browser-located SAP system, and most of the time, it works. Every now and again, though, IE will just shut and stop the process. I've tried running it in Control Room, and the same thing happen, but the ...

Windows Policy changes via Command line

We are trying to change Local Security Policies and Local Group Policies required for Login Agent to work properly. We have successfully changed following Local Security policies via "secedit" by importing a security template. 1. Disable CTL+ALT+DEL...