Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unable to set value to textarea in HTML

Hi, I've trying to set value to text area using write stage. the text gets inserted but is not passed to next page after submitting the form. But If I enter the text manually in to the textarea field then it works. The value gets passed to next page...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wait until windows available ?

Hello, I'm working on a case that use a Tableau dashboard with Tableau reader. I need to enter specific information from a csv file, this process is fully working. Sometimes, the information pasted into Tableau takes time to update the dashboard, ...

Browser based automation

Hi All, I had faced some issues while automating Browser based applications It was new for me and I am not able to proceed further on that Scenario: 1. Initially I launched the application and started to spy the full main screen a...

Unable to use DataTable in code block

If I use a datatable (DataTable dt = new DataTable())in the code block, I'm getting the following error.(Language preference is set to c#) System.ComponentModel.MarshalByValueComponent is in a assembly that is not referenced. System.ComponentModel.I...

Web Services

Hi, Is there a way to call a VBO/process that has been exposed as a web service, from external code? If so, which url is used to call this web service? Thanks

failover process

Hi All, I want to create the failover for Blue prism application, How can I achieve that, and how would I instruct my bots to connect to second server once server one fails.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

32 bit BP in 64 bit VDI

Can we run 32 bit BP sw within a 64 bit VDI? If not what are the challenges? How can they be mitigated? Any reliable workaround?

Spying a Dynamic Table

Hello, I have a dynamic table with the list of Action buttons as first column(PFA sample image). I am looking to click only one action button in the last row. the problem with this table is that my number of rows keep on changing so I am not able to...

SAP Integration with Blue Prism

Hello Team, We have a requirement where we need to integrate SAP application with Blue Prism. Could you please advise how the SAP applications can be automated with Blue Prism software. Is there any existing utility in BP or BP VBO for SAP based a...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Using an exposed blue prism web service

Hi, I am trying to use a Blue Prism VBO which i have developed, as a web service. I am new to web services and I am unable how to call the web service within an external piece of code, in my case node.js code. I wish to be able to perform the actio...