cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

challanges while Automating Share Point

PrashantKumar
Level 2
Hi Blueprism Community,

I have to Automate sharepoint using blueprism, Actions which I have to perform is get file, Edit File, download file etc, I got to know we can do it via API. Can anyone who has earlier worked on these scenario help me with the Stpes and if possible kindly provide API's as well. 
Apart from this I got to know about sharepoint utility BO but I am unable to find that.

Thanks for your help

------------------------------
Prashant Kumar
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

Hi Prashant,

You can find the Sharepoint VBO's here: Connector for Microsoft Graph API - Sharepoint - 2.0.1

This connector has the user guide and it accesses Microsoft's Graph API's in order to work. In case you have any queries, feel free to post on the community. There are also many similar threads on the forum in case you face any issues and you can just search for them too.

----------------------------------
Hope it helps you out and if my solution resolves your query, then please mark it as the 'Best Answer' so that the others members in the community having similar problem statement can track the answer easily in future

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty
Intelligent Process Automation Consultant | Sr. Consultant - Automation Developer,
WonderBotz India Pvt. Ltd.
Blue Prism Community MVP | Blue Prism 7x Certified Professional
Email: devneetmohanty07@gmail.com

Hope it helps you out and if my solution resolves your query, then please provide a big thumbs up so that the others members in the community having similar problem statement can track the answer easily in future.

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty
Intelligent Process Automation Consultant | Technical Business Analyst,

View answer in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi Prashant,

You can find the Sharepoint VBO's here: Connector for Microsoft Graph API - Sharepoint - 2.0.1

This connector has the user guide and it accesses Microsoft's Graph API's in order to work. In case you have any queries, feel free to post on the community. There are also many similar threads on the forum in case you face any issues and you can just search for them too.

Hope it helps you out and if my solution resolves your query, then please mark it as the 'Best Answer' so that the others members in the community having similar problem statement can track the answer easily in future

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty
Intelligent Process Automation Consultant | Sr. Consultant - Automation Developer,

Hope it helps you out and if my solution resolves your query, then please provide a big thumbs up so that the others members in the community having similar problem statement can track the answer easily in future.

Regards,
Devneet Mohanty
Intelligent Process Automation Consultant | Technical Business Analyst,

Neel1
MVP
You can also sync SharePoint to a folder as well. and then from that onwards it will be like working on native folders.

Neeraj Kumar
Technical Architect

We use the same method as proposed by Neeraj and I can confirm this to be a handy method to remove all complexity from working with SPO.

Happy coding!
Paul
Sweden
Happy coding!
Paul, Sweden
(By all means, do not mark this as the best answer!)