cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

facing issue in Docusign API

BHASKARNANDULA
Level 2
Hi Team, i have downloaded Docusign API object from digital exchange and whil using the actions in it, i am getting below mentioned issue, can someone guide me on this issue?

Internal : Unexpected error Failed to get OAuth2.0 Access Token : "ProtocolError" "{"error":"invalid_grant","error_description":"user_not_found"}"

------------------------------
BHASKAR NANDULA
CONSULTANT
deloitte
Asia/Dili
3 REPLIES 3

ewilson
Staff
Staff
Hello @BHASKAR NANDULA,

Did you follow the steps in the section titled Configuration of the user guide that's available with the DocuSign asset? They details what you need to do to get a working credential for DocuSign Cloud.

Cheers,

Eric Wilson
Director, Partner Integrations for Digital Exchange
Blue Prism

crjohns
Staff
Staff
Hello BHASKAR,

This is often a misconfiguration of your setting in the JWT.  Here is a really good blog post that describes some of the common issues that I used when interfacing with the API. 

"Here's a few things to check:

aud value - must be exactly account-d.docusign.com (for demo) or account.docusign.com for prod. Including https:// or any other value will fail.

sub value - must be an active userID (in GUID format) in the appropriate environment.

iss value - must be a valid client ID

Private Key used for signing - must be associated with the Client ID in the correct environment. If you're using a key generated in Production but the assertion is directed toaccount-d.docusign.comit will fail. In some cases it can take a few minutes for a newly generated keypair to be valid in the Account Server, so if you've just generated that key, wait a bit and try again."

Original Source: docusignapi - Curl Command throwing' invalid grant error' on Windows command line - Stack Overflow

These items are outlined on page 9 of the DocuSign VBO users guide for the JWT setup.  
Hope this helps.

Best Regards, CJ

Christopher Johns

Hi Eric,

We are facing issue in Configuration Step 2 of Get User Consent, when I paste the url created by us infact we are getting the prompt to log into the DocuSign account  but after entering the credentials we are not getting the window to confirm that this application may sign and impersonate on behalf of the account and it seems we are failing at creating the redirect URI

Are there any specifications to be followed for Redirect URI?

https://BASE_URL/oauth/auth?response_type=code&scope=signature%20impersonation&client_id=INTEGRATION_KEY&redirect_uri=REDIRECT_URI

Regards,

Bhaskar