cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

--force-renderer-accessibility not working in chrome

Sushmitha.C
Level 3

Hi,

I have used --force-renderer-accessibility at the end of url to enable UIA mode in bp to interact with Chrome. This works fine in all Machines except one particular machine. Where --force-renderer-accessibility not enabling accessibility options in chrome and UIA mode is failing to identify element. wondering what could be causing this issue.

2 REPLIES 2

harish.m
Level 12

Hi Sushmitha,

Which version of chrome you are current encountered this issue?
Check below article from Knowledge Center.  after you click the below link, You need to login as a customer>Use blue Prism portal credential - to open this link

https://support.blueprism.com/en/support/solutions/articles/7000084193--important-notification-updated-21-nov-23-latest-versions-of-google-chrome-and-microsoft-edge-brow

----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]

stepher
Level 5

Hello, Sushmitha,

We do our web automations in the Chromium version of MS Edge, not Chrome directly.  However, there was a change a while back where the parameter '--force-renderer-accessibility' needed to be updated to '--force-renderer-accessibility=complete'.  Not sure if this is applicable to Chrome, but I imagine that it is.  Also, not sure why you would be seeing differing behavior between machines.  I would hazard a guess and say that it had to do with the version of the Chrome browser.  Left to their own devices, both Chrome and Edge deliver updates whether you ask for them or not.

Good luck,

Red

Robert "Red" Stephens Application Developer, RPA Sutter Health Sacramento, CA