cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help!! REST web service consuming

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all, I am trying to consume an available free REST web service off the internet in my BO (for trial testing). I am making use of the REST vbo which in turn uses HTTP and JSON vbos for this. Here is the error:- "Internal : Could not run the object because one of the code stages has a compile error, use Check for Errors for a list of problems" . Is there any additional code stage wrapper that I need in my BO and if so can anyone guide me how to do so? Any help/suggestion is appreciated.. **no authentication is applied on the service I am consuming thanks
1 REPLY 1

RadoslavHiko
Level 4
The error message is telling you that you have a compile error in one of the objects you use. The REST service has most likely nothing to do with it, the problem is inside a BP object. Open the object that cannot be compiled and check for errors inside that object by clicking the Errors button. You can also open code stages inside that object and click Check Code. If there are any errors, they will be listed. For the JSON object you also need to download an additional library - see https://blueprism.knowledgeowl.com/help/how-do-i-use-the-json-visual-bu