cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Get deferred items"

johwes
Level 4

Hi.

I am trying to get all deferred items into a report. I tried using "Get pending items", but this does not get the items that are pending due to being deferred, only the new items that have not yet run. 

The closest I get is this:

24709.png

Which gets me all deferred items that were loaded into the queue on todays date, but not the ones from yesterday. 

The process checks if a customer has blocked his/her credit card, and if not the item is deferred to the next day to be checked again, then if still not blocked waits for three days before checking a final time. I get the deferred intems into the report the first day the card is checked, but not the next two times. 

Any ideas how to solve this?

------------------------------
Johanna Westlund
RPA developer
SpareBank 1 Østfold Akershus
/Norway
6 REPLIES 6

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Hi Johanna - have you tried using AddDays(Today(), -3) as the input value for Loaded Start Date and Now() for Loaded End Date, as a way to say 'get items loaded during this period'?

John Carter
Professional Services
Blue Prism

Hi John.

Using AddDays(Today(), -3) as the input value for Loaded Start Date and Now() for Loaded End Date would only get me the deferred items with start and end for those exact dates, not all in between and I would like all for a range of days. BUT, since it's only a span of four days I am looking for you did give me the idea to use one action for each of the days I am looking for, today and three days back. So a total of four actions, and then I append the four different collections into a main collection at the end. So maybe not the easiest way to get what I want, but it works! 🙂 

I would have loved an action that would get all deferred items though, maybe you can put it in a suggestion box :-).

Johanna Westlund
RPA developer
/Norway

How about Now()-MakeTimeSpan(d,h,m,s)

Andrzej Fidos

Only DateTime is accepted as Input.

Johanna Westlund
RPA developer
/Norway

ThomasJowett
Level 2
Howdy,

I believe putting no start and end dates/times in, so leave those input blank, gets you everything deferred in that workqueue.

Cheers

Thomas Jowett

EVIPUTI
MVP
In my case i have directly created a report on my SQL database --> Table name = "BPAWorkQueueItem"  where you will see a column "Deferred" which will give you all deferred items .

Vipul Tiwari
Senior Process Simplification Developer
Amazon
------------------------------ Vipul Tiwari Senior Process Simplification Developer Amazon ------------------------------