cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Go to column in one row collection after get next item"

RadovanBordovsk
Level 3
Hello, Is there a way to specifically tell the BP to go to cell named e.g. "Data.Column5" by calculating "5" in calculation stage. So I mean to separate the "Data.Column" and "5" so "5" can be calculated by some loop and then it would end up together in e.g. data item as "Data.Column5". Is it understandable? Could you please advise on this? Thank you very much R.
4 REPLIES 4

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Utility - Collection Manipulation.Read Collection Field

Thanks for your reply John but I think this is not what I am looking for... I need to calculate how many fields nex to Column1 I will go to, so Data.Column5 is + 4 fields from Data.Column1, Data.Column9 is +4 fields from Data.Column5 and so on. Is there a way to calculate this in loop?

Utility - Collection Manipulation.Read Collection Field and loop Utility - Collection Manipulation.Read Collection Field Loop If([Field]) = Column from - Set a Data Item to the [Count] (Count1) If([Field]) = Column To - Set a Data Item to the [Count] (Count2) [Count]+1 Loop_End (Count2) - (Count1) = What you want?

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Thanks Christer. that is the kind thing I was thinking about. Radek - how about Utility - Collection Manipulation.Get Collection Fields? This gives you the names of the files in a collection which you could loop through.