cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OrjanAlmen
Level 6
Today, we can see the log of changes made to a process or object, but we can not go back to an older version if there were bad changes. A simple way to fix this would be to be able to export from the process/object version history, so it can be reimported.
5 Comments
PvD_SE
Level 12
Yes, need to have this!
HarshitRawat
Level 8
https://community.blueprism.com/innovate/ideas/viewidea?IdeationKey=e41a713b-88e1-4d17-bb3b-704d7cf18fa4

i submitted this Idea last year and it's now under Consideration. Let's see when is this selected to be implemented 🙂
OrjanAlmen
Level 6
@Harshit Rawat That's cool, great to hear! I couldn't find when I searched, but searching here isn't that easy.
ChristianPanhan
Level 6
I think the functionality you're looking for is already there. Select two items in version history of a process or an object. Right click, compare. In the compare-window there is the ability to export one of those versions.
OrjanAlmen
Level 6
​Oh, so they hide it there. Seems so much easier to just right click on a version and select Export. But true, the functionality apparently already exists, it just needs to be made easier/more intuitive.