cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up these products are always been a complex task.

I'm wondering why are we not merging all the installers in a single package for the user to directly run it. We can also include Rabbit and Erlang in the same msi/exe installer so users can install it easily.

When starting the tool the installation itself gives so much pain that users will definitely lose interest in the beginning only before using the tool.

And it is not just with Decipher. Try Hub, Interact, BPD,  all of the setup steps are extremely complex and high chance of facing a variety of errors.

Just to set up Decipher user needs to run 7 individual installers!

I agree we have proper guides and videos for each component but installing and configuring these many items are really not user-friendly.

For e.g. To install Blue Prism Enterprise we only run a single package likewise I believe each of the products should have a single and straightforward installer to make life easy for everyone.

I've raised this before in one of our roadmap call with the product team last year in 2022 but new versions are coming up with the same installation steps and framework. Hence raising these here as an idea and to know how other users feel about the same.

Thank you