cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TLovett77
Level 4
If I create a schedule in Blue Prism, it shows as the name of the schedule with the scheduled processes underneath.

When I click on a process, it allows me to set the next process that will run on that schedule after the currently selected process finishes. The trouble is that the processes can be arranged in any order under the name of the schedule, even if that order isn't representative of their running order.

For instance, if I have a schedule called Count, and under that schedule are processes 1, 2, and 3 in numerical order.

At first glance, you'd think that they'd run in that order. However, if you click on each individual process, 3 could run first, and then 1, then 2, all based on the contents of the On Complete combo box.

I'd like to see the processes reorder themselves under the schedule name based on the On Complete contents. One step further would be to allow drag and drop functionality of the processes in a particular schedule to change their order, and have the On Complete contents automatically change based on that position. I think that if the drag and drop functionality were added, and that the order of the processes under the schedule name was the actual running order of the processes, the On Complete contents wouldn't even be needed, potentially freeing some real estate for something else.

I would assume this would eliminate the need for the Initial Task combo box that is displayed on the screen that appears when you select the schedule's name.

------------------------------
Tracy Lovett
RPA Developer I
Synovus
Columbus, Georgia, USA
------------------------------