cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PvD_SE
Level 12

Hi Folks,

Whilst I try and avoid the Control Room as best I can, sometimes you cannot help having to spend some time there. On such rare occasions, I'm always struck by the combination of these striking features, or rather lack thereof:

1. The Control Room does not do AutoRefresh
  2. The Refresh button is carefully hidden in a hamburger menu in the upper right corner of the UI

None of the above seems to have bothered the guild of Process Controllers as I have yet to see a request to improve on either, or both, of the items mentioned in my list, albeit a short list, above. 

Being the infrequent Control Room visitor that I am, I feel quite unqualified to launch a request to fix the above. But perhaps this idea gets some unexpected votes by luring Process Controllers that upon reading this suddenly realize they missed to report this grand miss all these years.

Happy Coding!
----------------
Paul
Sweden

3 Comments
PvD_SE
Level 12

...yes, I voted for myself here. But notably, not for the idea, but solely for the proza used in the Idea. 🙂

IsmoLehtiniemi
Level 5

You could just use F5 -key.

chris.strong
Staff
Staff

Hello @PvD_SE

Thank you for raising, I’m changing the status to Delivered because we this is available in the browser-based Hub Control Room, which is available as a part of Version 7, alongside the core Blue Prism 7.

Example: Digital Worker Health

Across all the Data Views, there are two related options, the ability to Refresh Now (manually) and have the Data View stay up to date every minute (or more).

Note: We do not intend on changing the Windows-based Control Room interface, instead we are focusing on modern browser-based experiences.

Kind regards

Chris Strong

SS&C Blue Prism Product Manager