cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brian_Hesse
Staff
Staff

As a GDPR regulated business I need the ability to fully automate (STP) the deletion of objects in Chorus BPM on a regular schedule so I can protect the business against the risk of GDPR breaches and associated regulatory fines.

As a GDPR regulated business with continual need for BAU deletions of data to comply with regulation, I need the ability to schedule configurable times and frequency for the automated executions of data deletions.

As a GDPR regulated business I need the access and control of data deletion activities to be business configurable, and executable with access to deletion administration and execution managed using Role Based Access Control.

As a managed service customer, in need the ability for audit of data deletion executions to be available to the business on a self-service basis, i.e. without a dependency on IT, professional services or the managed service provider to access machine logs or database etc.

As a GDPR regulated business I need the ability to delete all data for identified customers to comply with GDPR, i.e. needs to additionally include Communications, Capture and Analytics data and any other customer data tables not yet covered by DID deletion.