cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ravindersaini
Level 7
We should keep audit history for any changes done to Environment variable and Credential manager.

This can help us to track down any changes made to variables and credentials.
4 Comments
JamesW
Community Team
Community Team
Thanks for your idea. We've updated the status to "Under Consideration".
Hi Ravinder,

This idea has been moved to the Planned status. Congrats - we are currently working to get this idea included in a future release of the Blue Prism product!

We will update you here when the feature has been released. 

Thanks,
Melanie
Hi Ravinder,

On discussing your requirement with some other staff internally, we realised we may have interpreted this request incorrectly.

Changes made to Environment Variables and Credentials are all audited in the Blue Prism audit logs. When testing this, we found one or two specific actions that weren't correctly generating audit logs or were generating logs with insufficient detail. We're working on addressing these now as part of Blue Prism 6.8.

Can I ask whether your request was for something more than complete audit of environment variable/credential updates? i.e. an addition to the UI to show change history for environment variables and credentials as we do with Processes and Objects currently?

Thanks,
Rob
Hi Ravinder, 

Great news! This idea was included in 6.8, which was released earlier this month. As such, I have now marked your idea as Delivered

Thanks,
Melanie