cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
There are a few things that need to be improved in the studio just for development easiness.
1:- Studio look and feel must be improved.
2:- While connecting two stages in Blue prism there should be an option just to click so that they will connect by an arrow or by a mouse hover we can get that arrow. Like we used to get the option in VISIO or draw.io
3:- The developer should be able to resize all the stages by selecting on time. For example, all the stages must follow 4 squares or 6 squares then the Developer or user should be able to for one page at once.

These are a few suggestions but there is a lot of room for improvement.
4 Comments
PvD_SE
Level 12
Let me correct you ever so slightly: There are many things...
Ha ha Paul, you are right, there are many things. But just for politeness I have written few things.😁
PvD_SE
Level 12
Studio was quite nice in 2017 when I started working with it. If I compare Studio today with what we had then, I find very few improvements. No new stages, no enhanced stages, not much there.

The only real improvement is the introduction of searching in studio. But even that has been implemented for 50% as I still cannot search for the object pages/actions in Studio, only processes and objects.

Another thing that has to be mentioned is to be able to search for an action when calling it in you process or object. 

And it is not that there's a lack of good ideas in Ideation...
Ye Paul those who are using the studio from last 4-5 years they can see hardly any change or improvements. Even there are lot of scope of improvements, Blue prism team always ignores those. This is the core product and that never in there scope of improvement.