cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IshanMahajan
Level 7
With Increase in the number of automated processes, it becomes very difficult to search for an object while working on a new process.

If Blueprism can provide a search feature in Action stage where developer can search for a required object that will really help in searching for the required object,.

also if we can show recently used objects in Action stage that will really help to speed up the development phase, since few action of an object needs to be utilized in a sequential manner to achieve target, like for Excel VBO we create instance, then create work book, then read/write from it.

We have more than 500 objects so i really understand the pain of not having this feature.

I have attached a possible design of to be Action stage.
1 Comment
MelanieGiuliani
Community Team (Retired)
Thank you for your idea! This is very similar to a previously posted idea, which can be found here: https://community.blueprism.com/ideas/ideas/viewidea?IdeationKey=ca1a4bff-f5ee-439d-8e47-203a5151f514. As such, I've marked this idea as duplicate in order to keep all comments, votes, and lifecycle tracking in one place. Please direct all further conversation and votes to this idea.