cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AmbrogioCrivell
Level 5
Hi, it would be very useful add a button Download into the Fields Form Interact.
  • Very useful when user need download a template (.xlsx , for example) to fill out and upload it into the same form
  • Useful when exists some static files that users need to download in the "MY WORKS" request
I hope that could be develop in future!
5 Comments
Hi Ambrogio,

Thank you for your idea! Our internal team has reviewed it, and has determined that we need a bit more information before we're able to make a decision on how to advance your idea along the lifecycle. 

Do you have a use case for which this feature would be helpful? When describing the use case, please provide as much detail as possible.

Thank you,
Melanie
AmbrogioCrivell
Level 5
Hi Melanie,
the use cases could be different, as:
  • Very useful when user need download a template (.xlsx , for example) to fill out and upload it into the same form.
    To interact with the robot, a template to fill is essential to avoid some errors by the bot (example: columns names different in input --> with a template to download the user could be a compile a file that the robot can manage without problems).
  • Useful when exists some static files that users need to download in the "MY WORKS" request.
    In this case, when the user has a request in tab "MY WORK" hasn't the possibility to download a file that the bot has found as not compliant or in error. 
The button DOWNLOAD into the form request i think that is more useful to avoid some errors and help the user's request to be more safe.

I hope that take in consideration to implement it in future release! 
I m here for more details,
thanks you
HI Ambrogio,

Thank you for your response! As a result of your additional information, we have documented the following three problem statements:

1/ Draft - When I upload a file to an Interact form and save to draft, upon reviewing the draft, I have no ability to download/view the file to understand if that file uploaded is still relevant or applicable to the submission;

2/ Collaboration - When the digital workforce raises a submission and uploads a file as part of that submission, as a reviewer/collaborator I am unable to download/view the file, to understand how I should react/respond in the collaboration workflow - I'm not able to access the full information;

3/ Approval - As an Approver, when I receive an approval request, I am unable to successfully approve or decline a submission, due to the reason that I am unable to download/view any files included as part of that submission that allow me to make an informed decision;

Would you say this is accurate in terms of what you're looking for with this request? 

Thank you,
Melanie 

AmbrogioCrivell
Level 5
Hi Melanie,
Your answer is perfect!
You had score the goal why the button Download would be needed.

Thank you again!
Hi Ambrogio,

Thank you for the additional information. This idea has been reviewed internally and is now Planned for release in a future version of Interact. Please stay tuned here for updates on when this feature will go live. 

Thank you,
Melanie