cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Manoj_kumarNunn
Level 4
Hi,

It will be good to have MTE environment implemented for Process dependencies like, Work queues, Environment variables, credentials etc..,
Currently it is applicable on Studio for groups and on Control room for differentiate runtime resources.

Thanks,
Manoj
4 Comments
John__Carter
Staff
Staff
That'll come Manoj. The original ambition was to be able to completely divide the environment but as the work went on, the guys decide to stop at processes, objects and resources in order to get the first incarnation of MTE released. As you might imagine, handling the dependencies between assets like queues, env vars, env locks, schedules, fonts, etc etc gets increasingly complicated.
Manoj_kumarNunn
Level 4
Hi John,
Thank you. any idea on which release these changes will be incorporated.
Thanks,
Manon
John__Carter
Staff
Staff
I don't know Manoj, I suspect the team are waiting for real-world feedback on the efficacy of the current MTE functionality, and I guess as yet not that many enterprises are using it in anger. So rather than commit to the considerable effort of taking MTE further, they'll want to know what the market wants.
MelanieGiuliani
Community Team (Retired)
Thank you for your idea! This is very similar to an existing idea, which can be found here: https://community.blueprism.com/ideas/ideas/viewidea?IdeationKey=4c095fae-d484-4b45-922a-4c9d1a5c03b7. I've marked this idea as duplicate in order to keep all comments, votes, and lifecycle tracking in one place. Please direct all further conversation and votes to the existing idea.